An important aspect for students is to plan and organise their exam preparations to secure the best results. At the same time, they should also have good resources which can provide them with all the vital information in the most precise form. Sample papers are one of the best resources one can refer to. Here we are providing the best study resources for Class 9 and Class 10 students along with some important exam preparation tips, which will surely help students complete their exam preparations effectively in less time.
Features of using CBSE Sample Papers
CBSE Sample Papers are published by the Central Board of Secondary Education, every year, several months before the beginning of CBSE Board Exams. The board does it so as to help students prepare for their board exam and get a complete idea of the latest CBSE marking scheme and exam pattern.
- Firstly, analyze the sample papers. By now students would have covered more than half the portions so they will be more familiar with the topics discussed in each chapter of the subject. So they should analyse the question paper pattern to know the structure and format of questions, marking scheme, etc. All this information will help students to know what kind of questions to prepare for exams and how to attempt those questions easily.
- To prepare for Class 10 exams, brushing up on previous year Class 9 CBSE Sample Papers is equally important.
- Go through the latest syllabus which is also an important preparation strategy, which helps students to cope up with latest questions asked in the exams.
- One should mainly know the weightage of various units and chapters mentioned in the syllabus which is an indication to know which chapters are more important from the exam point of view.
- Solving previous year question papers helps in boosting confidence level and lowers your exam fear.
Here are a few tips on how to make use of sample papers
CBSE Class 10 exams are one of the crucial exams where one has to gain more knowledge to crack their board exams at ease. It is one of the turning points in one’s life. To prepare for Class 10 board exam students have to refer many books. One such resource is CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10.
- The exam pattern usually consists of the type of questions asked in the examination and the marks allotted to them. With this exam pattern, students can prepare for the exams accordingly and can plan for their upcoming exams.
- Previous year sample question papers help you know the difficulty level of questions that appear in the board exam.
- Keep a proper time table as to when to practice the sample papers, a month or two before the board exams.
- Solve more number of papers to get to know what kind of questions are repeated and mark it important.
- Keep note of formulas, theorems, derivations for regular revision.
- Make a note of general mistakes that are committed so that it can be avoided in the near future.
To get more updated learning materials, visit BYJU’S and download the BYJU’S app for a better and personalized learning experience with engaging video lessons.